27.05.2013 to 31.05.2013
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM...
Raising Funds for the School
The St David's Parent Teacher Association is made up of parents and teachers who help organise various fun activities for the children and parents throughout the year. Its aims are:
* to foster friendships between the parents, staff, pupils and all those who come into contact with the School
* to promote and support the School
* to enhance the standards of the School's buildings, grounds and equipment through fundraising activities
* to provide enriching opportunities for the pupils
* to organise fun events that can be enjoyed by pupils, parents and staff.
The PTA organises a number of social and fundraising events including the Christmas Fair, Fireworks Evening, a new Parents' Reception, Second Hand Uniform Sales and the Summer Fair. For a full list of events, please see the School's calendar. If you would like to know more about getting involved with our committee or have any ideas or suggestions for future events or fundraising, please contact Sarah Jones.
PTA Newsletter July 2012 - click here
PTA Contact Details
Alistair / Cat Hitchcock
Second Hand Uniform
The second hand uniform supplies are run by Sarah Deragon. There are Second Hand Uniform Sales arranged throughout the year but if you need something you can always email or call her on 07946 320212. If you have any good quality items to donate, please give them to Sarah or leave them in the School Office with Mrs Derringer (please remove any name tags).