Thank you to everyone who supported our Form 6 class in their recent Business Week. The class was split into five teams and each team put together an action-packed week of activities, which included sporting challenges, tombolas, raffles and the ever-popular cakes and cookies stalls on the final day.
We are delighted that Form 6 has had the most successful Business Week ever and that the class has succeeded in raising a fantastic £1242.75 for charity. The breakdown per team is as follows:
- Money Monkeez = £253.98 for WaterAid
- JBMJ Dealerz = £193.26 for WWF
- Mad Money Makers = £350.78 for MS Society
- Krazy Cashierz = £217.07 for Starlight
- 4 Dollar Dealerz = £227.66 for Oxfam
Well done to all the Form 6 children who worked so hard in their preparations and thank you again to everyone for your support. Photos from Business Week can be viewed in the Gallery.